Preparing the Offer
When you view a home or property on the market that you really want, you can hardly wait for it to be yours. In fact, you may worry that the property will somehow slip through your fingers. Don’t be. You’ve got an expert by your side. Me. My job, as your real estate broker, is to ensure you have the best opportunity to get that property and at a price that works for you.
The first step is preparing the Offer. This is the document I present to the seller that basically states the price you’re offering, as well as other terms and conditions.
The price we go in with is critical. We will discuss your options for making the offer that best fits the circumstances of your purchaee, whether it be a personal home, investment property, or land for a future home. And it’s not just price – other terms of the offer are important, too – you want the seller to seriously consider your offer.
Don’t worry. I know how to prepare a winning offer and get you the property at the lowest possible price. In fact, I look after your interests throughout the entire process.
How the Process Works
When you decide to make an offer on a property, here’s what typically happens:
- We’ll discuss a price that has the best chance of being accepted by the seller, without over-paying
- Obviously, sellers prefer offers that have no conditions. However, we may discuss including conditions for your protection. We’ll talk about that.
- I’ll prepare the necessary documents which you will then review and sign and I’ll present your offer to the seller and his or her real estate agent personally.
- If the offer isn’t accepted, or if the seller makes a counter-offer, I’ll work with the seller’s agent, skillfully negotiating on your behalf to make a deal.
- I’ll communicate with you throughout the entire process. You’re never in the dark when you work with me.
- Once the seller agrees to a deal, I’ll help lead you through removal of any conditions and closing the deal.
I realize that making an offer can seem like the nail-biting part of the process. It doesn’t have to be. That’s the advantage of selecting a real estate broker who, like me, puts clients first. When you go after a property you really want, you can take comfort in knowing you have an expert on your side… someone who knows how to get that property for you.
Have questions about making an offer? Please submit the form below or call or email me.