How Do You Attract Qualified Buyers?
When you list your house or property, it must attract the attention of qualified buyers eager to get into a property like yours. Otherwise, it may take longer to sell and you may not get the price you expected.
As an expert in the local market, I can get the word out about your listing to all the right people. I know how to attract serious buyers – so a good offer comes in quickly.
To achieve that success, I’ll implement the appropriate marketing plan. After all, there’s more to selling than hammering a For Sale sign on the property. I’ll work closely with you to create a marketing plan which may include some or all of the following:
- Taking pictures and gathering the details on your property;
- Writing a compelling property profile and creating effective marketing materials;
- Uploading your listing to MLS – the Multiple Listing Service that real estate brokers, agents and buyers use to search for properties;
- Placing advertisements in print or on-line publications buyers use to shop for houses or properties;
- Showcasing your listing on my website;
- Leveraging the internet and social media to promote your listing;
- Scheduling and promoting an Open House if applicable to attract buyers.
In addition, I meet with other brokers, agents, and buyers regularly. In fact, once your property is listed I get in touch with those I know looking for a property like yours, and encourage them to schedule a viewing. I tap into my network of other real estate brokers and agents so their clients know about your property as well.
Want to learn more about how I’ll aggressively promote and market your property? Please submit the form below or call or email me for a no-obligation Personal Consultation.
The sooner we start, the sooner your property will be sold – and for a top price.